Friday, June 4, 2010

Starting to Blog


So I'm going to try to blog. I tried in the past but failed... epically. So here goes a new one. I'm mainly writing these for myself because of my forget memory. I want to be able to read these in the future and remember the things I laughed at, cried at, and learned from. My mind is sporadic, so I may not make sense. All I have to say about that is welcome to the mind of Kimberly. They might not be very intriguing or exciting, but I don't care. You don't have to read this. Haha. But I would love for you too.

I leave for camp in two days. I'm pretty excited. And scared. And a little sick to my stomach. It just doesn't seem real to me that I will be gone for this long. This is new for me. My trunk is all packed up and really heavy. My mom and I repacked it a few times last night, but it is still overly full. Mary Chase Breedlove (fellow CK5 staffer) and I have been texting back and forth about different things, and some are absolutely hilarious. I like that she laughs at everything. God has already blessed me with a friend for this summer, a hopefully past the summer too, and I thank Him for that. I am excited about getting to know all of CK5. I know they are all amazing. The 9 I have met already pretty much rock my face off. Anyways, that is all for now. Peace bruh. Yes, I am ghetto.

No comments:

Post a Comment